Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
The user data that we record will be used to improve the quality of our service. The user data that we collect are as follows:
- Log Record
In general, all websites record logs of all visitors, log records in the form of IP address, location, time of visit, ISP, browser type, operating system and other data from users.
- Email and Phone Number
We provide a form for users. Email address and no. The telephone must be filled in by the user and we will use it for communication purposes. Email addresses and telephone numbers will not be shared with other parties, except for claims from applicable laws in Indonesia.
Terms of change